Thursday, July 20, 2017

Every Last Word Review


Every Last WordTitle: Every Last Word
Author: Tamara Ireland Stone
My rating: 4.5/ 5 stars
Date Read: 6/30/17


I really enjoyed this book and it probably one of my favourite books of the year. I honestly was never going to read this book bit after hearing Emma over at emmabooks talk about this many times and I saw it available on overdrive I just had to pick it up.

This is a mental health book and follows Samantha who has OCD. She is part of the Crazy 8s which is the schools popular group. She is afraid they will discover her illness. One day she meets a girl named Caroline and is introduced to Poet's Corner and it changes her.

Now I honestly don't know how well OCD was represented in this book but it seemed realistic to me.

I loved how the main character had more than one hobby the other being swimming because people have more than one hobby. I also liked how swimming kept appearing in the book.

Something I won't say what actually reminded me a bit of We Were Liars. I won't say what but if you read both you may be able to figure it out.

I really enjoyed the characters and the messages it shares. Over all I do recommend this!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved this book so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete