Thursday, September 14, 2017

When Dimple Met Rishi Review

When Dimple Met RishiTitle: When Dimple Met Rishi
Author: Sandhya Menon
My rating: 3/5 stars
Date Read: 8/19/17

This is one of those books where I enjoyed the first half of the book more than the second.

When Dimple Met Rishi follows the characters Dimple and Rishi obviously. Both of them are Indian. Dimple has her life all planned out. She wants to attend a summer program for aspiring web developers, her mom is obsessed with her finding the Ideal Indian Husband. Rishi is a romantic. Rishi hears from his parents that his future wife is going to the same summer program as he is he is ready to meet her.

I really enjoyed the first half of the book. I would rate it 4 stars. I started to lose interest around the time the romance was introduced. I guess the romance ruined the second half? I honestly have no idea. I ended up forcing myself to finish the book towards the end.

I didn't really like both Dimple and Rishi together. I wished they became best friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend. I honestly think that would of been a more interesting story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment